INSME has recently welcomed a new member on board: H&D Partners which is a consulting company based in Brussels that supports accelerators, incubators, universities and other business intermediaries and ecosystem actors to tailor and run their activities more efficiently and by minimizing risks.
As a first step, H&D Partners and INSME together with the Innovation Entrepreneurship and Development Center of the University of Shenyang joined their efforts to organize an online training on “Sustainable business models for incubators and accelerators in China”. The training foresees three sessions: the first two took place on the 21st and 28th of September, while the last one is scheduled for the 12th of October.
The training is targeted to staff members and managers of entrepreneurship support programmes in China and aims at supporting participants to:
- Better define the business model of their entrepreneurship support programmes
- Set value propositions and define customer segments of their entrepreneurship support programmes
- Define key partners and terms of engagement
- Understand what resources are necessary and how to find them
- Maximize the potential of entrepreneurship support programmes.
Please find out more about H&D Partners here.