INSME’s mission is to bring together at the international level, policy makers, intermediaries, practitioners, researchers and their networks working in the fields of innovation, technology transfer and entrepreneurship with the goal:
- to facilitate the exchange of ideas, know-how and expertise;
- to diffuse original methodologies and tools;
- to promote public-private dialogues;
- to set up international partnerships.
By acting as a gateway to knowledge, know-how and international partnerships, INSME contributes to the creation of a more fertile innovation ecosystem and to a more robust global business environment for SMEs.
INSME is committed to its mission by:
- creating a multi-stakeholder forum that develops a knowledge-sharing process and promotes the exchange of methodologies, tools and best-practices;
- facilitating the matchmaking for the supply and demand of innovation services for different regions and sectors;
- providing training, technical assistance and capacity building initiatives worldwide in the fields of innovation, technology transfer and entrepreneurship;
- benchmarking innovation policies and collecting best practices to create specific competencies whose value is also recognized in the frame of international projects.