News from INSME
We’re excited to launch our new Blog!
You are invited to share, develop and discuss ideas, projects, hints and your visions on innovation for the benefit of Small and Medium Enterprises in this new space!
- Inclusive innovation or inclusive growth? The evolutionary dilemma at the “Davos in action” Summit
- The Evolution of Science and Technology Parks in Spain
- Invest in Women - You are investing in our Future
Follow the INSMEblog
Your fast track for innovation!!!
Read our monthly newsletter:
[pdf] contributed by DE TULLIO & PARTNERS, INSME Member
INSMEnews is the main communication tool for INSME members and partners providing a panorama of current activities, trends and priorities of INSME and issues related to innovation and technology transfer on an international scale.
The non-INSME-members subscribers will receive the newsletter two weeks after its official launch date.
Join INSME to have our newsletter on time!
Global Forum on Development
01 April 2015
Organized by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Roving Seminar on WIPO Services and Initiatives
21 April 2015
Organized by the World Intellectual Property Organization -WIPO and the Italian Patent and Trademark Office - UIBM
Efficient Interfaces in Eco-innovation
22-24 April 2015
Organized by greenXpo, EURADA, JYKES and the City of Jyväskylä
- Picks in the News
The EU SME Centre (INSME Partner) is in the course of organizing five new training programmes to develop cross-cultural leadership skills:
- Effective Cross-Cultural Communication and Negotiation Skills taking place on the 10th of April 2015 at Beijing, China. It is a full-day training programme that will provide participants with the practical tools and will strengthen skills to overcome cultural barriers in the workplace, minimize cultural misunderstanding and build a stronger multi-cultural team to ensure a sustainable business in China;
- Forward Thinking Management Reporting taking place on the 17th of April 2015 at Beijing, China. The training programme will provide participants with an excellent opportunity to practice, improve and discover a proper presentation style that catches the audience’s attention.
- Best Practice Leadership taking place on the 11th of May 2015 at Beijing, China;
- Global Ready Leadership: Developing Your Global Mindset to take place on the 29th of May 2015 at Beijing, China. Participants joining the training will understand their unique strengths and the challenges they need to tackle in China.
- Best Practice Leadership to take place on the 5th of June 2015 at Beijing, China. Participants will be provided with the tools to understand the strengths they bring to their leadership role and shape a personal development plan.
On the 25th of February 2015, EBN (INSME Board Member from Belgium) has acquired the magazine title The Business Incubator from its founding publisher Incubation Worldwide Ltd.
Commenting on the acquisition, EBN CEO, Philippe Vanrie said, “We have been incubating the magazine for almost 3 years and we felt the time was right to bring the full resources of the EBN network behind the title.”
The magazine will keep its editorial line by addressing international content covering all aspects of incubation, acceleration and other business support, showcasing the best practices, best people and best start-ups.
The full archive of the magazine is available by registering on the EBN website at the following link.
In February 2015, the OECD (INSME Moral Sponsor) in collaboration with the Confederation of Indian Industry co-hosted a three-day conference in New Delhi under the main theme “Innovation for Inclusive Growth”.
The objective of the conference was to contribute to innovation for inclusive growth by sharing lessons learned and foster discussion and policy exchange among stakeholders. A central theme that attendees addressed was what role governments, private sector, research community and other entities can play in enabling inclusive innovations to emerge and scale up.
The conference has also a dedicated community on the OECD-World Bank Innovation Policy Platform gathering all documents and information in one place and allowing you to interact with the participants, including after the event.