This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Qatar Development Bank (QDB) was founded in 1997 by Emiri Decree to grow Qatar’s private sector and diversify its economy. His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani, the Father Amir, identified these as vital tasks in developing Qatar into a modern state.
QDB aims to be the first enabler of Qatar’s private sector and economic diversification by:
- Direct financing of target sectors
- Enabling access to finance from partners
- Promoting and support exports
- Actively enabling the creation of new knowledge-based industry vertical within Qatar
- Delivering housing development-related services and initiatives to citizens on behalf of the Qatari government.