The Triple Helix Association (INSME Member) has opened the call for papers for the XVII International Triple Helix Conference on “Triple Helix – A Catalyst for Change: The Impact of Science and Technology on Regional Innovation & Socio Economic Development” to be held from the 9th to the 11th of September 2019 in Cape Town, South Africa.
Abstract submissions for case studies, conference papers, research articles, student papers and research in-progress have to be related to one of the following conference themes:
- The Role of the Entrepreneurial University and University-Industry-Government Interactions in XXI Century’s Economic Development Agenda;
- Social Entrepreneurship and Inclusive Innovation in Civil Society: The Role of Design Thinking and Citizen Science;
- Post-Industrial Policy: Convergence and Fusion of Arts, Creative and Service Industries, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Genetic Technologies;
- Spatial and Temporal Axes of Innovation: Innovation Spaces, Smart Cities and Knowledge-based Rural Development;
- Gender and Indigenous Equity and Equality in Science, Technology and Innovation;
- Other topics related to Triple Helix.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is the 29th of March 2019.
To read the terms of reference of the call, please visit the official webpage of the conference at this link.