On the 19th of November, IREFI – The Institute for Economic Relations between France and Italy organizes the Forum on “From tradition to innovation: how family businesses contribute to the development of Industry 4.0 and Innovation” in Rome under the patronage of the French Embassy in Italy. The event will be an important occasion to:
- develop collaboration and identify suitable partners in a framework of mutual benefit and understanding;
- exchange views and contribute to the discussion on innovation together with enterprises, universities, start-ups and incubators;
- learn more about initiatives developed in the field of Industry 4.0 in Italy and France;
INSME will be widely represented during the Forum:
- INSME President, Sergio Arzeni will moderate the discussion on the institutional support to the development of innovative enterprises and Industry 4.0 in Italy and France, with a particular focus on fiscal initiatives;
- while Mr. Maurizio Casasco, President of CONFAPI – The Italian Confederation of Small and Medium Industries (INSME Strategic Member) will share experiences and insights on how the next generation of family businesses can contribute to the development of innovation.
To learn more, please have a look at the programme (available in Italian and French) at this link.
To register, please fill in the form here.