This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
De Tullio & Partners is a high-tech intellectual property law firm established in 2005 by the IP-specialised lawyer and industrial property attorney Elio De Tullio. De Tullio & Partners relies on the IP-related skills and experience of its multilingual team of lawyers and technical staff, providing its clients tailor-made consultancy services in support of their strategic choices, helping them to develop their IP portfolio to the maximum extent possible and assisting them in setting up solid business models. De Tullio & Partners offers a wide range of innovative intellectual property services in relation to trademarks, patents, designs, copyright, and all other IP rights, together with more traditional forms of protection of intangible assets. De Tullio & Partners professionals are authors of numerous publications and regularly participate, as speakers, in local and international conferences.
De Tullio & Partners offers a wide range of IP-related services:
- priority researches on trademarks, domain names, designs, patents and company names. These searches are worldwide, limited to local areas or to a specific Country;
- assistance in the filing and prosecution of trademarks, patents, utility models, and designs registrations at national, EU, and worldwide level;
- legal advice and business intelligence: assistance in negotiation and drafting of IP rights exploitation agreements and support to businesses in IP Management and IP Strategy Building;
- monitoring and enforcement of IP rights on the internet
- assistance in litigation proceedings for the enforcement of patents, copyright, know-how, trade secrets, geographical indications, and any other type of IP right in all stages of proceedings (including proceedings before the Italian Court of Cassation and the European Court of Justice).