EURADA – the European Association of Development Agencies is a not for profit association founded in 1992 to support the exchange of experiences in regional development agencies and carry out ambitious project that will support the role of RDA in the promotion of economic growth.
EURADA provides a series of services such as:
- New initiatives: Support the implementation of new programs or services that can carry out development agencies to promote economic growth
- European projects: Provide assistance in the whole cycle of the EU project, from the idea to the final communication and dissemination
- Technical assistance: Marketing of the EURADA’s members capacities as experts and practitioners with highly specialized skills on economic development tools
- Training: Common training actions for regional development agencies on finance of innovation, territorial development and promotion, inward investments, etc.
The services are supplied carrying out the following activities:
- Dialogue with EU institutions especially the European Commission
- Validation and dissemination of new ideas on economic development
- Transnational cooperation between members
- Design, preparation and execution of common projects (mainly using EU grants)
- Studies and publications
- Organisation of conferences, workshops and seminars.