The European Commission funds a service to provide specialised, professional IP advice to European Universities and Public Research Organisations (PROs): “IP Booster”.
Through this service – which is free of charge – META Group (holding INSME vice-presidency) and ClearViewIP will support European universities and PROs to examine their research and will guide their team to identify the most suitable IP strategy of their organizations. In particular, the “IP Booster” will help research institutions to:
- determine the type and amount of IP protection needed for the proposed project’s intangible assets;
- identify the best commercialisation pathways;
- conduct a thorough due diligence assessing the quantity and quality of IP assets generated by the project and estimate their future value;
- prepare the project’s patent, design and trademark applications;
- provide advice and support in negotiating technology transfer agreements.
The call is constantly open and the next cut-off date to evaluate the applications received is the 8th of March 2020.
Please visit this page to discover more about the “IP Booster”.